Finally, you can experience the natural benefits of kratom powder or kratom extract without the unpleasant aftertaste. Simply enhance your kratom experience with innovative kratom recipes that mask its natural earthy and bitter flavor!
You can blend kratom with any ingredient of your choice, making the recipe possibilities endless. Honey, in particular, has become well known for its ability to mask the flavor of kratom, including its bitterness, as well as its coarse texture, leaving behind a sweet taste that doesn’t make your face cringe every time you take a bite.
Experience the ultimate convenience of crafting your own kratom honey sticks right at home by using our simple-to-follow recipe guide and enjoying a quick boost of energy that leaves your taste buds tantalized and satisfied.
Before we dive into learning how to make kratom honey sticks, let’s first explore the benefits of this ingredient and why so many people are coming up with their own kratom powder recipes.
What Is Kratom?
Kratom comes from the leaves of a tropical tree found in Southeast Asia; these leaves contain opioid chemicals, which are psychotropic. Its usage is more widespread in Asia and the Pacific than in the United States; however, more and more people are starting to notice the benefits of adding kratom to their daily diets. Kratom’s fresh or dried leaves are often chewed whole, blended with food, or steeped into a beverage of some sort, like tea.
Common names to look for when shopping for kratom include:
The Benefits of Kratom
Kratom is used as an aphrodisiac, a pain reliever, and to improve one’s mood. Users of kratom often report feeling more energized, social, and aware after taking it. Additional benefits of kratom include:
• Reduces anxiety
• Improves immunity
• Supports addiction recovery
• Enhances diabetes management
• Promotes heart health
• Facilitates better sleep
• Combats diarrhea
What Are Kratom Honey Sticks?
If you know anything about kratom, you know that it pairs heavenly with honey! These two ingredients have complementary effects, and after tasting their delicious combination in kratom honey sticks for the first time, you probably won’t ever want to taste kratom without honey again.
Honey has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It can help keep your body youthful and healthy by using it with your regular herbal stimulant. Best of all, when mixed with kratom, you can indulge yourself in the many benefits of both honey and kratom at any time with kratom honey sticks.
Kratom Honey Sticks Step-By-Step Recipe Guide
You’ll need these items to prepare this delicious bite:
• 2 to 3 cups of water
• 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 6 grams of kratom powder
• Small funnel
• 2 plastic straws
We’ve split up our kratom recipe instructions into two sections: mixing kratom extract with honey and using the mixture to make kratom honey sticks.
Section 1: Mixing kratom extract with honey
1. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to six grams of kratom powder. Stir the mixture until it forms a mud-like paste. To get the desired consistency, you may need to add a little water.
2. Place the paste in the freezer for one hour (this allows the cell walls in the mixture to break down, which makes it easier for the kratom to release alkaloids).
3. Pour three cups of water into the saucepan and bring it to a boil.
4. Once it reaches a boil, turn down the heat to a simmer and add the rest of the lemon juice. This step is crucial because heat degrades the alkaloids in kratom.
5. Simmer the mixture for one to two minutes, followed by adding the cooled kratom mixture and mixing it well.
6. Simmer the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes, and then strain it using a tea strainer.
7. Return the pot of kratom water to the stove and bring it back up to a low boil. Put in as much or as little raw honey as you choose. Don’t stop stirring!
8. Maintain a low simmer and let the liquid evaporate, stirring periodically; this reduces the runniness of the kratom and water mixture.
9. Remove the mixture from the pan after it has thickened. You’ve successfully combined kratom extract with honey. Simply let it cool while you make the sticks for your recipe.
Section 2: Turning the mixture into kratom honey sticks
10. Use a hand-held sealer or heat one end of a plastic straw with a candle or lighter, then use tongs to seal the straw. Make sure the straw doesn’t go too close to the flame (you don’t want to melt the actual plastic; you want just enough heat to seal one end of the straw).
11. Pour the chilled concoction into the straws using a funnel. It is up to you whether the other end is sealed or left open. Refrigerate the sticks by placing them in a glass cup or baking dish.
You’ve Just Made Your Very Own Tasty Kratom Honey Sticks!
There you have it! You have successfully created homemade kratom honey sticks. Grab one from the fridge on the way to the office. What’s even better is that neither kratom nor honey spoils. To enjoy them anytime you choose, just prepare a batch once a week or once a month.
Want other kratom powder recipes that mix this powerful ingredient with honey? Try kratom honey balls! Kratom honey sticks and kratom honey balls are quite similar in taste and effects, but the two are visually and texturally distinct from one another. While kratom honey balls are simpler to prepare, kratom honey sticks are more practical for on-the-go consumption because of their stick form.